PLEASE READ THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE
We use Square to manage all of our state private investigator practice examination purchases. Click on the below link to be sent to the Square Business office. This link is good for all four (4) state practice examination currently being sold. You will have two choices for your purchase.
- You can purchase a hard copy of your examination which will be emailed to you in a PDF when your payment has been confirmed by Square for $70.00. With the hard copy you will also receive a blank answer sheet.
- You can purchase our Computer Based Test (CBT) for $80.00. The benefit of the CBT versus the PDF is:
a) You do not have to download and therefore no paper
b) You have access to the examination anytime from any mobile device.
c) No limit to the number of times you can take the examination.
d) For only $10.00 more you have more access to the examination.
e) You can us both Window’s and Mac computers.
- Purchase the Computer Based Practice Examination by clicking HERE and then select your state CBT exam.
- After making your payment you will receive a confirmation email with a password and test code.
- Upon receipt of the E-Mail return to the “Examination” page where you will type in the password supplied in the email.
- Once in you will find your state ICON and click on that ICON.
- This will take you to the testing page.
- Type in your full name
- and testing code supplied in the email.
- You will now have access to the test and you can take it as many times as you like. There are no limits to how many times you can take the examination.
- If you have any problems accessing the online test please write to privateinvestigatorexams.com or call (407) 951-3632 for help.